Sonntag, 31. Januar 2010

The Performance

Hello,

this is my last blog entry for this project.

On thursday and friday we performed our choreographic works in a little theatre in Kassel.
And with it the "pieces of failure" which I ended up calling " how nice failure" and "I love to...".
Since I split up the pieces in two parts.One part was the experiment and the other the actual piece (see last blog entrys).

My resumé for this work is following:

- in the end I figured that I was using such complicated lighteffects that it end up beeing to much for this little stage and also for the piece it wasn´t necessary for it´s message.
I think less would have been more.

- not only concerning the light but also the props.I ended up having two major recunstructions of the stage setting that the piece got a little disturbed by it.

-all in all I noticed it was really good for my process to reflect on the piece with writting this blog.Things got more cleary with writting them down.And also with the fact that you guys where able to give your opinion on my ideas I got a wider few on lots of things which helped me not get stuck in my own ways of thinking!


Unfortunately I didn´t get any feedback yet, but if so I will post it!

A video of the performance will be posted soon!

So far, thanks for your participation in the process,
lisa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen